Experiencing Foot Pain? Knee Pain? Hip Pain?
We Can help!!!
We Fabricate Hand Crafted Custom Foot Orthoses to Help Mild to Severe Foot Issues or Deformities
We will Work Until You have Happy Feet….Guaranteed!!!
The majority of children’s feet will continue to grow, shape and form until approximately the age of 16.
Learn how we can help your child if they are experiencing difficulties with their feet or legs.
Ottawa Custom Orthotics Inc. is a merger of Comfy Soles Ottawa, which was established in August 2013 and Hunt Club Footcare at the corner of Bank Street and Hunt Club since 2001. Lise Tremblay-Simard, Manager and Owner of the clinic has been practicing Pedorthics since 1996 and is an active member of the Pedorthic Association of Canada and the College of Pedorthics of Canada. She continues to pursue education in the field to improve her knowledge and abilities in Pedorthic Therapy.
- Certified Pedorthic Technician of Canada since 1999
- Certified Pedorthists of Canada since 2001
- Bilingual Services (English/French)
- Experience in Several Clinical and Hospital Settings
- Extensive Experience with Plantar Fasciitis, Arthritis, Diabetes, Athletes, Children, Antalgic Gait Patterns
- Taught Second Year Medical Students and Western University Students
- Published in 2012 and in the 2018 edition of “Pedorthic Clinical Practice Guidelines”
Explore Our Clinic
We Strive to Offer You Top Notch Service and Products!
Watch our Happy Feet Step Process
AT COMFY SOLES, WE GUIDE OUR
CLIENTS ON THEIR PATH TO HAPPIER FEET!
Lise Offers Very Detailed Information About Your Feet Problems and Explains the Solutions
|Monday to Friday|
|Every Second Saturday|
Our Orthotics Can Accommodate
Running Shoes, Waking Shoes, Casual Footwear, Winter Boots, Safety Footwear, Dress Shoes, Sandals, Slippers, Skates, Ski Boots, Cleats